$2299 per credit
For Students from Canadian Provincies:
Students do not receive monetary refunds after they have registered for a course. However, if a student is temporarily unable to continue in a course, the Guidance office must immediately be notified and we will place it on hold for up to a maximum of one month from the original course start date. When a student resumes their course, the remaining study time is made available.
For International Students:
A full tuition fee refund, less the administration fee (CAD$500.00), will be granted if Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not issue the Study Permit. To obtain a refund, the student must provide:
- The original Letter of Rejection from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- The original All nation Academy Official Letter of Acceptance
- The original receipt of tuition payment
- A written refund request by the parent including the name and address of the cheque recipient
There will be no refund of the tuition fee in the following circumstances:
- if the student chooses to withdraw for reasons other than the Study Permit has been denied by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- if the student is found in violation of school regulations and asked to withdraw from the school
- if false medical information was given and conditions were not disclosed.